မူရင္းအတိုင္းပဲတင္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္ စမ္းစရာ Tab 7.7 ကမရွိလို႔ပါ...:P
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 model GT-P6800 နဲ႔ GT-P6810 ကို Root လုပ္ႏိုင္ပါတယ္...။
Check out our step-by-step instructions on how to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 3G+Wi-Fi (model GT-P6800) or Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi (model GT-P6810)
- Install the latest Samsung KIES on your computer. Get it from Samsung’s Support Page.
- Backup of your personal data or transfer all files into the tablet’s SD card.
- Pump your battery to at least 70% (full charge recommended).
- Disable system tools such as firewall programs and antivirus software prior to rooting.
- This rooting guide is intended for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. Using these rooting instructions or method on another device may cause damage.
- Your warranty will be voided once you root your tablet.
- Root your tablet at you own risk. Any damage dealt by the use of this guide will be your sole responsibility.
- Click here to get the rooting package for your tablet (root.zip, 154.4 kB).
- Connect your tablet to your PC.
- Copy root.zip to the external storage (microSD) of your tablet. Place the file in the root of the SD card, not inside subfolders.
- Disconnect your tablet from the computer.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 into recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up key and Power button simultaneously. When the tablet turns on, release the Power button, while keeping the Volume Up key pressed until recovery loads.
- Select Install update from External Storage and select root.zip. Confirm the action to initiate the rooting process on your tablet.
- When the rooting process is complete, go back to the main menu and reboot your tablet.
- After booting, go to the Google Play Store and install the following apps on your tablet: Superuser and BusyBox.
- Run Superuser and update the su binary.
- Launch BusyBox and install your desired busybox version.
- Go an extra mile and install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Tab 7.7.
Credit To : http://www.androidauthority.com